The Coração Bobo jewel takes a rhodium bath. Rhodium is a chemical element that belongs to the platinum group and is considered a precious metal.
The process, also known as galvanizing, consists of applying a layer of the metal to the surface of the jewelry. As rhodium is an extremely shiny metal and highly resistant to acids and corrosive substances, it offers an extra layer of protection to the jewelry, reducing the risk of scratches, stains and natural wear.
Oxidation (darkening) of silver is a natural process that alters the shine of jewelry, it is not a manufacturing defect. It is superficial and can be eliminated easily.
The Coração Bobo jewel is designed with a lot of love and with the purpose of lasting a lifetime. For this, it is essential that it is treated with great care, namely:
- Avoid contact with water (remove before washing your hands, the golden silver, and before bathing in the sea, pool or shower);
- Avoid using during sports;
- Avoid direct contact with cosmetics, perfumes and creams;
- Avoid sleeping with them;
- Store carefully in transparent plastic bags or in the original packaging, in order to avoid rubbing with other parts and exposure to air, dust and moisture.