Save your Coração Bobo close to your chest. Pure, naive and beautiful. Without malice or anger. Silly, happy and simple.
The golden Coração Bobo jewel takes a 1 micron bath of 18k gold. The gold bath, or electroplating, is the process of applying a layer of gold to the surface of the piece. The greater the amount of gold, the greater its durability. Most jewelry sold in golden silver has a “flash” finish, which consists of applying a very thin layer of gold (approx. 0.17 microns). At Coração Bobo we opted for a gold bath of 1 micron (approx. 5 “flash” baths) in order to increase durability.
The golden bath disappears over time as a result of natural wear and tear. It is not considered a defect. The duration of the gold bath in the jewelry depends on the use, maintenance and protection. The golden bath can be applied again, and this service is charged and budgeted through the email email@example.com
The Coração Bobo jewel is designed with a lot of love and with the purpose of lasting a lifetime. For this, it is essential that it is treated with great care, namely:
- Avoid contact with water (remove before washing your hands, the golden silver, and before bathing in the sea, pool or shower);
- Avoid using during sports;
- Avoid direct contact with cosmetics, perfumes and creams;
- Avoid sleeping with them;
- Store carefully in transparent plastic bags or in the original packaging, in order to avoid rubbing with other parts and exposure to air, dust and moisture.