ADVANCED TEXTILE TECHNOLOGY THAT ALLOWS A HEALTHY SUNTAN
FABRIC SCIENTIFICALLY DEVELOPED
CERTIFIED BY HOHENSTEIN INSTITUTE
But what makes your Coração Bobo so special?
Its fabric is made of a special poliester fiber that works as a selective filter of the UV rays, in which the pre-selected wavelenght of each, both UV-B and UV-A, results in the perfect combination to guarantee a healthy suntan with a constant sun protection factor of 10.
LIGHTWEIGHT / This lightweight fabric, besides very durable, grants to its user more freedom of movement. Thanks to its exclusive characteristics, the fiber can be stretched until seven times its initial length, this is the comfort you reach for in your daily life.
BREATHABLE / In addition to sunlight transmission, the fabric structure also increases the air flow. Therefore, your skin can breathe freely so that you can feel fresher throughout the day.
FAST DRYING / Due to the porosity of fabric, the water retention reduces significativelly which allows the swimsuit to dry faster. Say goodbye to the unpleasent feeling of being wet because you no longer need to wait for hours to get dry.
How it works? How to get tanned?
As mentioned previously, the fabric, scientifically developed, made from a special fiber of poliester, was specifically developed to control the UV rays transmission. Coração Bobo swimsuit grants a partial transmission of the UV rays whereas the regular beachwear products made of lycra totally block sun rays and, as a result, precludes the possibility of acquiring tan.
It is importante to underline that the fabric, as it blocks a portion of the sun rays, also has a constant sun protrection factor (SPF) of 10, thus we advise to reinforce sun protection practises specially when it comes to the skin directly exposed, not only because of cancer prevention but also to guarantee a healthy and uniform tan all over your body.
Seams, folds and elastics – elements that difficult the transmission of sunlight – were minimized in order to a achieve a more effective result. Nevertheless, each skin has its own way of reacting to sun exposure, therefore it is impossible to predict and control the body’s natural response. Costumers must comply with our instructions in favor of good results.
• The tanning process requires time. Sun exposure must be careful and progressive. We advise you to avoid peak hours and start with shorter periods of sunlight during the first days;
• Increase the level of sun protection of the skin that is directly exposed to the sun. Apply sunscreen before sun exposure and renew the applications during tanning and always after bathing;
• Those who have light-colored skin should use a higher SPF sunscreen. We recommend using a sunscreen with an SPF of at least 30+;/p>
• Avoid sunburn;
• Blonde and red-haired people, either with freckles or skin signals, should protect themselves against excessive UV exposure from the sun even more carefully;
• Drink enough fluids to ensure body and skin hydration as well as the maintenance of organic equilibrium;
* Compliance with instructions is essential to obtain results with our products. The performance will depend on the correct usage.